Goals for 2016
There's something about the beginning of the year that opens up the possibility of change (and reevaluating old projects and behaviors). In the spirit of aspiration, I am posting my goals for 2016.
16 Goals for 2016
- Redesign 50 Words.
- Write at least 26 posts here.
- Migrate 50 Words to Pelican.
- Row at least one million meters.
- Read 26 useful non-fiction books.
- Learn more about business and marketing.
- Complete at least 26 courses on Lynda.com.
- Get a Scrum Alliance ScrumMaster Certification.
- Listen to at least 26 albums I've never heard before.
- Log at least 366 hours of practice time on my guitar.
- Sell my extra media (CDs, books, DVDs) on Amazon.
- Finish building a tool to manage the Nominee Project.
- Travel to a place I haven't been to before at least once.
- Get in touch with at least 26 people from my professional network.
- Attend at least 26 networking events (and follow up with people I meet there).
- Write product documents (PRD, GTM plan, opportunity assessment, etc) for my personal projects and track them in Asana.
Maybe I should track these in a project management tool and work up a calendar. Here we go!